Our School Counseling Office
Jennings County Middle School strives to help our students develop academically, socially, and personally. If you want to schedule a time to meet with a counselor, click the Appointments tab. If you wish to enroll or withdraw your student, please stop by the Jennings County Middle School Counseling Office.
- JCMS Registration for the 2017-2018 school year
- 8th grade: July 27 from 12 pm-7 pm
- 7th grade: July 31 from 12 pm-7 pm
- First student day: August 8, 2017
- Outgoing 8th Grade--JCHS Information
- Freshmen Registration: August 2 from 12 pm-7 pm
- Freshmen Orientation: August 3 from 9 am-11 am
- Freshmen Induction: August 7 from 6 pm-8 pm
- JCHS Open House: August 9 from 6 pm-8 pm
Lynda Phillips: 7th Grade School Counselor
Zabrina Nicholson: 8th Grade School Counselor
MaKayla Marksberry: Administrative Assistant
The JCMS Counseling Office is a recipient of the Indiana Gold Star School Counseling Award.